I’m really looking forward to getting back to Most Wanted. Criterion is putting their mark on the Need for Speed series and I’m excited. The game looks great and after seeing some gameplay from E3 this year, I’m sold! Need for Speed Most Wanted will be the best racer released this year … mark my words. And as with most games, there are pre-order bonuses.
“In Need for Speed Most Wanted, everything players do earn them Speed Points which are used to compete to be the Most Wanted amongst their friends” said Matt Webster, Executive Producer at Criterion Games. “Fans with the Limited Edition or pre-order packs will have additional cars to choose from on day one – cars that fit how they like to compete in multiplayer, whether it’s going for the highest top speed, farthest jump, or the fastest race time.”
Multiplayer bonuses included in the Need for Speed Most Wanted Limited Edition include:
· Four hours of Double Speed Points: Players earn double speed points throughout the first four hours of multiplayer
· 2012 Porsche 911 Carerra S: Optimized Aerodynamic Body that reduces drag for maximum speed and Nitrous Burn, delivering efficient and sustained speed boosts
· Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale: A Race Pack Powertrain tuned for increased power and the impact protection modification to provide increased stability and strength when driving at breakneck speeds.
Pre-order packs now available at select retailers will include early access to multiplayer cars with unique modifications that fit different play styles:
· Speed Pack available exclusively at Game: The Caterham Superlight R500 in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Track Tyres Modification for improved road handling, and the Lightweight Chassis Modification allowing players to reach mesmerizing speeds
· Strike Pack available exclusively at Game: The Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Power Pack Powertrain Modification for an engine tuned for torque, acceleration and the ability to reach breakneck speeds, and the Re-inflating Tyres Modification making it easier to survive and counter rivals’ attempts to slow players down
· Power Pack available exclusively from selected independent retailers*: The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Reinforced Chassis Modification for taking increased damage, and the powerful and violent Nitrous Dump Modification for making tight jumps and powered up takedowns