There I sat…midnight CST…waiting for the next release in the XBLA Wednesdays event. Then I realized…it won’t be released until 2AM CST. I went to bed. I woke up this morning though and went straight to the new Arcade releases and there it was…Cloning Clyde! I popped in my Wahoo code (thx to the team for this!) and began downloading. I played through the first training level and I immediately knew that I had found my next Arcade addiction.
I figured I’d post a small bit about Cloning Clyde to help you get ready! (stay tuned for a review of this Arcade title as well as a developer interview)
The full game lets you save your progress (including unlocked Achievements and gamer pictures), and includes:
- Explore a visually compelling world filled with hilarious action and crazy adventure as you struggle to escape the clutches of the evil company Dupliclone, Inc.
- Play as a variety of mutant Clydes, each with unique abilities, including Chicken-Clyde, Frog-Clyde, Sheep-Clyde and more.
- 2 simultaneous players cooperating on a single console. Up to 4 players battling it out in versus mode on a single console for great parties and family play.
- Solve exciting and addictive puzzles with a variety of resolutions.
- Play not only as one character but also switch between hundreds of clones.
- Hours of fun with 2 distinct game modes including 40 cooperative levels and 6 versus arenas.
- Play online in groups up to 4 players.